The Trail Tech Flywheel is a bolt-on solution that replaces the stock flywheel. Installation takes only about 30 minutes and is very simple - no drilling, tapping or grinding required.
Please note: flywheels are special order parts. Delivery may be up to 2 weeks.
* Ever find yourself in the woods, riding through tight, twisty, rocky trails, and the bike is constantly stalling; you're over using your clutch to control the speed, and you're getting worn out?
* Ever find yourself on a MX track wanting more snap as you come out of a corner?
* Have you got some vibration in your motor? It may be your flywheel is unbalanced.
* Trail Tech Flywheels are CNC machined out of hardened chromoly steel, then balanced.
* Installation takes only about 30 minutes and is very simple - no drilling, tapping or grinding required.
* Use an air ratchet for easy removal, and using the correct flywheel puller is required.
* All Trail Tech flywheels are listed by the weight added to stock. Stock weights are indicated in the description.
Adding weight increases inertia, which reduces the bike's tendency to stall at low speeds. In no way is top speed affected - the heavier flywheel just smooths out power delivery. The machine will hook up better in soft terrain, and pull stronger. Riding with a heavier flywheel will reduce arm pump and prolong the onset of fatigue.
Subtracting weight allows the engine to rev faster, which provides a distinct advantage when getting up to full speed quickly is required. Sand, dune and MX riders will generally choose a light weight flywheel. Increases accelleration/snap.