How do we collect information
Information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
What information do we collect?
Trail Tech Products Ltd collects the following:
* Details you provide on registration.
* Information we learn about you from your use of our service.
* Data gathered from your visits to the site and other sites accessible from our web site
* Information about the transactions you undertake.
* Details on the payment cards you use.
We use secure server software to protect your data.
We may collect additional information:
* in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by our web site
* provided by you when submitting a customer review.
Please tell us immediately if any of your personal details (name, address, etc.) change, so that we can ensure our records are up to date.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We will use the information:
* to manage your account with us
* for administering membership of our service
* to personalize your shopping experience with us
* to enable us to provide you with a better service
The advertising on our web site may be personalized or directed at particular groups of user on the basis of the information we collect. We will monitor your use of our web site in order to identify customer preferences and track the volume of traffic on particular pages.
We may use your information to notify you about changes to the functionality of our web site We may send you offers or information including in relation to products or services offered by third parties which we think you may be interested in.
We may contact you by post, fax, e-mail or telephone. If at any time you decide you no longer want to be contacted by us or to receive offers and information from Dirt Bike Depot, please send and e-mail to Customer Services and we will remove you from the mailing list.
Disclosure of information.
In some cases, we may pass the information to other companies of the Trail Tech Products group. We may transfer data to our sponsors and business partners.
If you do not wish us to pass information to third parties, please advise us now by e-mail.
We will not transfer your information outside the European Economic Area
What about cookies?
Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. You do need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to use our service.
As required by the Data protection act 1998, we follow strict security procedures and take appropriate measures to ensure that the information about you is not damaged or destroyed, or disclosed to a third party without your permission and to prevent unauthorized access to it. This means that we may require you to co-operate with our security checks before we disclose information to you.
You have the rights to access the personal data that is held about you.